I KING OF MONSTERS! I am GODZILLA! NOT that TRi star pretender to the Throne. I have much to say to you. ROOOAAARRRRRRR!

Sunday, February 03, 2002

Praise be to the king of monsters! I visited the realm of all Godzilla, that is , all that is for sale, at House of Monsters, here in Chicago. I went to an art fest, and amoung the studios, is tucked away this small gem of a store. Godzilla coin bank and Gamera key chain were added to my personal collection. I did get a set of ultramen monsters for my brother Anthony. I am known to him as:"your adoring sister". I am the baby by 11 years. We share his passion for all that is Godzilla and Toho related. I like Baragon too! I will post when the Chicago Godzilla fest is, when I find out. He is low tech, but high entertainment!
Till when the king roars again, Noran.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home